Below are my services –
this is not an exhaustive list because every home is unique.
Creating space for the things you really want to keep.
- Wardrobe weeding, separating the Summer and Winter clothing, donating unwanted items. Arrangements can be made to sell any unwanted clothing.
- Play rooms – ensure that the toys are all in good condition, maybe find new homes for the outgrown ones.
- Kitchens – arranging the kitchen in a way that suits the way you live
- Study/office – creating a working environment which suits the client’s individual needs
- Filing – systems will be put into place giving you a fully functional office
- Business/leisure travel arrangements
- Car maintenance arrangements (MOT, service, tax and cost effective insurance)
- Income & Expenses (paperwork organised and ready for your accountants)
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit card expenditure
- Create an archive of any important documents
- Assiting with probate
- Manage the household calendars
- Home extensions – oversee all aspects of the build, liase with builders and suppliers, manage the budgets and keep contractors to the works schedule.
- Relocation services – arrange suitable housing & schools, ensure all utilities are in place, research the local area to give clients information.
- House moves – ensure that all aspects of the move run smoothly from decluttering and packing, to unpacking on moving day.
You may be wondering what a service that saves you time costs.
My hourly rate is £50 (2 hour minimum charge) Terms and conditions apply.
The following areas are covered, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Sussex & Kent
We are all DBS cleared and have public Liability Insurance.
We are bounded by a confidentially agreement
Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements or questions you may have.